A phase IIa, double-blinded, randomized trial comparing the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and safety of BioChaperone rhInsulin to fast-acting insulin analog in patients with Type 1 Diabetes mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin aspart (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to an Adocia media release.
- 20 Jul 2011 New trial record