A controlled randomized open-label multicentre study evaluating if early initiation of everolimus (Certican) and early elimination of cyclosporine (Sandimmun Neoral) in de novo heart transplant recipients can improve long-term renal function and slow down the progression of chronic allograft vasculopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCHEDULE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 Apr 2016 Virtual histology tissue morphology analysis (n=76) were presented at the 36th Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- 17 Mar 2016 Results of a sub-study (n=74) published in the Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- 28 Jan 2016 Results published in the American Journal of Transplantation
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History