A Randomized, Double-masked, Placebo-controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Gevokizumab in the Treatment of Subjects With Non-infectious Intermediate, Posterior, or Pan-uveitis Currently Controlled With Systemic Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gevokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Behcet's syndrome; Uveitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Estudio EYEGUARD-C; EYEGUARD-C
- Sponsors XOMA
- 15 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.