Exploratory Pilot Study of Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN-35) in Patients With Mycosis Fungoides and Sezary Syndrome With Variable CD30 Expression Level.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Sep 2015 Results published in a Seattle Genetics media release.
- 05 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.