A Phase I Open-label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of BKM120, PI3K Kinase Inhibitor, in Patients With Advanced Leukemias.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.