A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess and Compare Efficacy and Safety of an 8-week Treatment With BI 54903 at Doses of 22.7, 45.5 and 90.9 Doses b.i.d. Administered Via Respimat® Inhaler and Fluticasone Propionate HFA MDI 88 mcg b.i.d. in Patients With Asthma Inadequately Controlled on SABA Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 54903 (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual end date (December 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 23 to 29 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.