An Open-label Proof-of-concept Study With a Double-masked, Dose-ranging Component to Assess the Effects of AIN457 in Patients With Noninfectious Uveitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary) ; Secukinumab (Primary) ; Corticosteroids
- Indications Anterior uveitis; Behcet's syndrome; Immune-mediated uveitis; Intermediate uveitis; Panuveitis; Posterior uveitis; Sarcoidosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History