A Long-term, Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-label Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Oral OPC-34712 as Maintenance Treatment in Adults With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ZENITH
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 03 Feb 2018 Results assessing the long-term safety, tolerability, and efficacy of treatment with brexpiprazole flexible-dose 1-4 mg/day, were published in the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 05 Sep 2017 According to results presented at the 30th ECNP Congress, a protocol was amended to reduce the study duration from 52-weeks to 26 weeks
- 03 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European ClinicalTrials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History