A study of the effects of OC000459 on responses to allergen challenge in the Vienna Chamber in subjects known to suffer from grass pollen induced allergic rhinitis: A randomised, double blind placebo controlled, two way crossover evaluation of a dose schedule of 200 mg given twice daily orally for eight days in male subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Timapiprant (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Oct 2011 Additional trial location (Austria) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial investigator (Friedrich Horak) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History