An Open Label Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Induction and Consolidation Therapy With Dasatinib in Combination With Chemotherapy in Patients Aged 55 Years and Over With Philadelphia Chromosome Positive (Ph+ or BCR-ABL+) Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EWALL
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2016 Long term results (n=71) published in the Blood.
- 30 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.