Sub-lingual administration of a Polyvalent Mechanical Bacterial Lysate (PMBL) in patients with Moderate or Severe and very Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) according to GOLD classification: a multicenter, international, double blind, randomized, controlled, phase IV study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bacterial lysate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIACE
- Sponsors Lallemand Pharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 23 Jul 2011 New trial record