The Van Gogh Study: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo and Pramipexole Controlled Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of SLV308 as Adjunct Therapy to L-dopa in Patients with Parkinson's Disease Experiencing Motor Fluctuations.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pardoprunox (Primary) ; Pramipexole
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms The Van Gogh Study
- Sponsors Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Mar 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Hungary, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Mar 2017 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 23 Jul 2011 New trial record