A 24-Week, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel-group, Active-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of the Once-daily Rivastigmine Patch Formulation in Patients With Probable Alzheimer's Disease (Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) 10-20)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary) ; Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 236 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.