Safety and Efficacy of 120mg and 240mg BI 201335 once daily in combination with pegylated interferon alpha 2a and ribavirin for treatment of chronic Hepatitis C (HCV) genotype 1 infection in HIV/HCV-co-infected patients. A multinational, randomised, parallel group, open-label trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARTVerso-4; STARTVerso4
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Apr 2014 Results assessing benefit of extended treatment in patients with hepatitis C RNA less than 25 IU/mL at week 4 presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History