A Phase 2b, Prospective, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Atrasentan, Including Thoracic Bioimpedance, in Type 2 Diabetic Subjects With Nephropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atrasentan (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 22 Aug 2017 Results of longitudinal assessments of effects of atrasentan on thoracic bioimpedance published in the Drugs in R and D
- 26 Jul 2017 Results (n=257) of this and 2 other phase II studies, published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.