A Phase 2b, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Exploratory Randomized Trial to Determine the Bone, Immunologic, Virologic, and Neurocognitive Effects of a Novel Maraviroc-Containing Antiretroviral Regimen in Treatment-Naïve Patients Infected With R5-Tropic HIV-1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Darunavir; Emtricitabine; Ritonavir; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jun 2016 Results assessing neurocognition published in the AIDS.
- 08 Jun 2016 Results assessing whether maraviroc has differential effects on CD4 count and CD4: CD8 ratio normalization compared to TDF (n = 230) published in the AIDS.