A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of MEGF0444A Dosed to Progression in Combination With Bevacizumab and FOLFOX in Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Parsatuzumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONGO
- Sponsors Genentech
- 08 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History