A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of WC3011 in the Treatment of Symptoms of Vulvovaginal Atrophy in Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VENUS
- 24 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 684 to 722 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent: NCT01400776).
- 24 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent: NCT01400776).
- 24 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (Parent: NCT01400776)