A Phase I Trial of the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Multi-epitope Folate Receptor Alpha Peptide Vaccine Used in Combination With Cyclophosphamide in Subjects Previously Treated for Breast or Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TPIV 200 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Mar 2018 Results presented in a TapImmune Media Release.
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a TapImmune media release, this data will be published in the oncology journal Clinical Cancer Research and will be available online today.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History