Safety and Efficacy of Tigecycline in the Treatment of C. Difficile Associated Diarrhea(CDAD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections; Diarrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.