Single Agent Lenalidomide in Adult Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Nov 2014 Primary endpoints have been changed from Progression-Free Survival (PFS), Overall Survival (OS), Tumor Response (TR) to Time-to-Progression (TTP); also assessment duration has been changed from 3 years to 12 weeks, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.