A Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled, Phase IIa Dose-ranging Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Tolerability of Multiple Doses of Sodium Nitrite in Diabetic Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) - SONIC.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium nitrite (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic complications; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SONIC
- Sponsors TheraVasc
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.