A Phase I Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study in Hypertensive Patients of the Blood Pressure Interaction Between TC-5214 and Anti-Hypertensive Medications (Calcium Channel Blockers, Beta Blockers, and ACE Inhibitors)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs ACE inhibitors; Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists; Dexmecamylamine
- Indications Depressive disorders; Hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.