A Phase 1 Study of Temsirolimus in Combination With Intensive Re-Induction Therapy for Children With Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Pegaspargase; Vincristine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov.