An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multi-Center Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AUY922 in Combination with Trastuzumab Standard Therapy as Second-Line Treatment in Patients with HER2-positive Advanced Gastric Cancer (CAUY922A2205).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Feb 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2014 Status changed from discontinued to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.