A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-label, Crossover, Drug Interaction Study Evaluating the Pharmacokinetic Profiles of Ciprofloxacin XR Administered Alone and in Combination With MMX (R) Mesalazine/Mesalamine in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary) ; Ciprofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Crohn's disease; Irritable bowel syndrome; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.
- 20 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2011 Planned end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History