A multiple dose, double-blind, double-dummy, 3 period cross-over, placebo controlled clinical trial to assess the efficacy and safety of once daily inhaled aclidinium bromide 200 microg given either in the morning or in the evening in patients with stable moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jul 2011 New trial record
- 10 May 2011 The trial status is completed in Germany and is discontinued in United Kingdom.