A Phase 2 Study of SAR245409 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Follicular Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma or Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Voxtalisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 18 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History