Randomized, Double Blind, Multicenter, Phase II/III Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness(Immunogenicity) and Safety of 'GC1107' Administered Intramuscularly in Healthy Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GC 1107 (Primary) ; Diphtheria-tetanus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GC Pharma; Green Cross
- 02 Jan 2018 According to a GC Pharma media release, Green Cross Corporation rebrands itself to GC Pharma.
- 22 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.