Study to Investigate the Immune Response to Influenza Vaccine in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis on Teriflunomide Treatment and Using a Population of Patients With Multiple Sclerosis as a Reference.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine; Interferon beta-1
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms TERIVA
- 03 Feb 2012 Actual patient number added 128 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2012 Actual end date (January 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.