A Randomized, Open-label Trial of Gefitinib Versus Combination of Vinorelbine Plus Platinum as Adjuvant Treatment in Pathological Stage II-IIIA(N1-N2) Non-small Cell Lung Cancer With EGFR (Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Activating) Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADJUVANT
- 12 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint (Disease free survival) has been met, according to the results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 12 Nov 2017 Results (Data cut-off: March 9, 2017) published in the Lancet Oncology
- 18 Oct 2017 Results (cut-off date: 9 Mar 2017) assessing the main treatment failure pattern, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.