A 2-arm, Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, Open-label, 12 Month Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of Everolimus in Combination With a Centre Specific Standard Immunosuppressive Regimen Consisting of CNI, MPA and Steroids Versus a Standard Triple Immunosuppressive Regimen in Lung Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolic acid; Tacrolimus
- Indications Lung transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms 4EVERLUNG
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (Renal function measured by calculated Glomerular Filtration Rate (cGFR) Using Modification of Diet in Renal Disease (MDRD) Formula at 12 months) as per results presented at the 2018 American Transplant Congress
- 06 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 2018 American Transplant Congress
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.