Randomized Phase III Study of the Addition of Cisplatin in Combination With Gemcitabine as First-line Therapy for Elderly Patients With Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MILES-3
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of pooled data from two trials (MILES-3 and MILES-4) assessing quality of life (QOL) of adding cisplatin to single-agent first line chemotherapy in elderly patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 14 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.