A Pilot Study of Clofarabine Pre-Conditioning Prior to Full or Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Transplantation in the Treatment of High Risk Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and Myelodysplasia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 12 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01422603).