Efficacy of rivaroxaban for the prevention of venous thrombembolism after knee arthroscopy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ERIKA
- 14 Apr 2016 Results published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- 14 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to the results published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 03 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.