EMEND IV In Salvage Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Vomiting.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Serotonin 3 receptor modulators
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVADE
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Oct 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.