A Phase III Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of MK-7009 When Concomitantly Administered With Peginterferon Alfa-2b and Ribavirin in Japanese Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Infection Who Relapsed After Previous Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vaniprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Mar 2016 Results of this and other trial (see profile 203780) published in the Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- 18 Nov 2014 Primary endpoints added thus trial focus changed from TU to TU+AR.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.