EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF ZOFENOPRIL + HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE COMBINATION VS. IRBESARTAN + HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE COMBINATION IN ESSENTIAL HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS NOT CONTROLLED BY PREVIOUS MONOTHERAPY.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zofenopril (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide; Irbesartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZENITH
- 14 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 23rd European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 03 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 02 Aug 2011 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History