A single-center controlled pilot study to investigate pre- and perioperative therapy with Sorafenib (Nexavar) in patients who are candidates for a curative surgery of renal cell cancer (PREST = preoperative Sorafenib Therapy in RCC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREST
- 30 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by EudraCT.
- 03 Aug 2011 New trial record