Temocillin Use in Complicated Urinary Tract Infections Due to Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamases (ESBL) Producing and AmpC Hyperproducing Enterobacteriaceae in United Kingdom.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Temocillin (Primary)
- Indications Enterobacteriaceae infections; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEA
- Sponsors Belpharma
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 Eumedica added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Peter M Hawkey) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.