A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab, Assessing Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI) Response and Maintenance of Response in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis on Either a Fixed Dose Regimen or on a Retreatment at Start of Relapse Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCULPTURE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Feb 2018 Additional results from this study presented in a Novartis Media Release.
- 16 Feb 2018 According to a Novartis media release, results were presented at at the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting.
- 12 May 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other nine studies, n = 3993) assessing safety of secukinumab published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History