An Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety of Adjunctive Treatment With Intravenous Levetiracetam (L059 IV) in Epilepsy Patients Aged ≥ 16 Years With Partial Onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 May 2012 Actual patient number (16) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Actual end date (February 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.