A Phase III Randomized Trial for Newly Diagnosed High Risk B-Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL) Testing Clofarabine (NSC# 606869) in the Very High Risk Stratum
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Folinic acid; Hydrocortisone sodium succinate; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Tioguanine; Vincristine
- Indications Down syndrome; Osteonecrosis; Pain; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Dec 2017 Toxicity results published in the Cancer
- 02 Mar 2017 This trial has been suspended in Ireland as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Pooled results of 2 trials including this study and another study [see CTP 700003195] were presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.