A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study in Healthy Subjects to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity of CR6261, a Monoclonal Antibody Against Influenza A Viruses, Following Single-Dose Intravenous Administration
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Diridavumab (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.