Efficacy and safety of rupatadine in persistent allergic rhinitis and health-related quality of life in children age 6-11 years: A randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rupatadine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Aug 2011 New trial record
- 23 May 2011 This trial is recruiting in Spain and completed in Hungary.