Double-blind, double-dummy, randomised, placebo-controlled, multi-centre phase III study on the efficacy and tolerability of a 8-week treatment with 9 mg budesonide vs. 3 g mesalazine vs. placebo in patients with lymphocytic colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary) ; Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Microscopic colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dr Falk Pharma
- 18 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in the Germany (end date: 16 Jan 2017).
- 21 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in the Netherlands (end date: 16 Jan 2017).