Evaluation of predictive Factors for the Effectivity of Aromatase Inhibitor Therapy - Open, prospective, multicenter phase IV study to evaluate the impact of pharmacogenetic markers on the efficacy and side effect rate in postmenopausal, steroid hormone receptor positive breast cancer patients treated with letrozole.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PreFace
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01908556).
- 24 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.