A Phase 1b, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of SAR245409 to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Clinical Activity of SAR245409 in Combination With Rituximab or Bendamustine Plus Rituximab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Indolent B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma or Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Voxtalisib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 02 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.