Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Pharmacodynamic, and Pharmacokinetic Study of PEGPH20 (PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase) Given Intravenously to Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 26 Sep 2017 According to results published in the British Journal of Cancer, the study protocol was amended with a change of starting dose from 50ugkg-1 dose to 0.5ugkg-1 dose twice weekly.Later on the schedule was adjusted to every 21 days.
- 26 Sep 2017 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.