A Phase 2 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin in Relapsed or Refractory Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 19 Oct 2015 Data of DLBCL patients who received single agent ADCETRIS or in combination with Rituxan every three weeks were published in a Seattle Genetics media release.
- 22 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jun 2015 Data of patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma from this study were presented at the 13th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma, according to a Seattle Genetics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History